We’ve had some issues with our equipment and had to find someone to farm out the cutting until we sort out our equipment. Our products are designed with very tight tolerances and a .5mm discrepancy can ruin a piece. That kind of equipment is pretty rare around here so our options have been narrow. We had been originally told we would have parts cut last week, but that turned out to not be the case as they had an equipment failure too. They’ve told us that the new date should be Wednesday of this week. I’m really hoping this is the case.
I’m really sorry for the delay.